Tuesday, March 14, 2006

It's not you, it's me.

Truly. Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog. I love reading all of your blogs. But I have decided to take a break from this blog, for various reasons.

Among my reasons: I have taken on some new projects that need attention ('cause I get paid for them you see); I want to spend more time working on music and less time on other little things that take up time, since music is the main thing that keeps me feeling like who I am; and I do not think that blogging fits me very well, especially at this postpartum, post-NICU, crazy-twins-mom point in my life. I think I need more in-person interactions. Yes, you can have both in-person and blog relationships, but with little time on my hands I have to be aware of where I'm finding my support and social outlets right now.

So anyway, this is kind of a lame post. I'd imagined a much more eloquent, dramatic farewell. I am, however, quite sincere in thanking you for your support and readership. I will still be active, but as a commenter rather than an author.
See you around the bloggerhood!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, crap. See if I make out with you again. Hmph.

(Really. Enjoy the things you want/need to do most!)

9:18 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Very nice, gentle breakup. Sad, but understandable. We'll always have our memories....

See you around? :)

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home