Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Cleavage rocks!

One of the best things about nursing is the increase in bra size. I guess for those gals who already have big ta-tas is not that much of a thrill and is probably even a burden to get bigger. However, for me, having started out in the B zone, it's pretty sweet. I always wondered what it would be like to have big boobs. I thought it would make me look a little skinnier elsewhere, and I think it does. I used to have this plan that I'd get implants when I was around 55. I thought that surely they'd invent a safer implant by then, and also my breasts would be droopy enough at that point that I could really enjoy some new ones. And SP could too, but let me make it clear that I alone came up with this plan. My mom always says that her boobs are not droopy so mine won't be either. But she didn't breastfeed. Have you seen how deflated those things get after being sucked on for an extended period of time? And mine are being sucked on twice as much. I guess I could just keep having babies and nursing for the rest of my life, to keep 'em afloat. I wonder if that's how The Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe ended up with so many kids... breast obsession.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home