Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Do you know what today is?

It's our anniversary, Tony, Toni, Tone.

We have been married 3 years. In some ways that feels too short because we lived together for a few years before that. But I do think things change a little after standing in front of a group of people and saying you're committed to being together forever. There is a special kind of honor in that.

Like all couples, we've had our ups and downs. I hope we continue to, because I've grown so much since I began sharing my life with him. I am so in love with him, beyond the most passionate dreams of my youth and the earnest hopes of my adulthood. He is the best husband, partner, and friend that a person could have. And I actually do thank my lucky stars every single day.

We don't have much planned... just some food from our favorite Middle Eastern delicacies store, and I made him a little journal of memories from our first couple of years together. But it is nice to stop and think of how far we've come and all we have to look forward to.

So happy anniversary to us. May you each be blessed with a wonderful partner and the love and fulfillment that he or she brings.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are an inspiring pair.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Wes said...

I really can't believe it's been three years. You two are so perfect together it seems as if you truly have been together forever.
Happy anniversary!

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home