Saturday, October 01, 2005

29 weeks tomorrow


BIG BELLY. If I do go for 3 or more weeks (and let's hope I do), can you imagine how I'll look? I don't know, maybe it doesn't seem so drastic through cyberspace, but if you saw me in person you'd see I'm ALL belly. My butt, legs, arms, and hips really haven't changed very much. This is great from the standpoint of me getting my shape back but not so great from the standpoint that I feel like my belly is being stretched beyond capacity. It's mind-blowing I don't have stretchmarks (yet). When I sit up, it's like my belly goes so high that my boobs are in my face, asking me where they might relocate for the time being. I remember early in the pregnancy when I graduated from a B to a C bra cup size. I was so excited! Now in relation to my belly, they look like -A's. But I'll tell you a secret: for all of the discomfort, I love it. I dreamed of being a huge pregnant woman for a long time, and now I am. So give me a few more weeks, I dare you. I will take it, with many little complaints and one big smile to match my big belly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All you have to do is scroll down to the 27 week picture (which is around when I last saw you) to see the drastic-ness! Good heavens. Good growing, babies!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home