Monday, September 19, 2005

Monday's hangover

No, I haven't been drinking. It's just that I feel as though I've been drugged and then run over by a truck because I was too drowsy to look both ways before I crossed. Symptoms: dull cramping, back pain, fatigue, nausea and vomiting, BH contractions, shortness of breath, pelvic pressure. Yes, I have been checked out by a doctor. I was in twice last week, and things seem to be stable. It's just twin pregnancy in the third trimester, it seems. The babies are getting bigger and more impatient. They don't know what's good for them- to stay in there as long as they can. Part of the problem is that I didn't rest as much as I should've this weekend, as well as lack of sufficient hydration, and constipation. Sad but true. Each of those things would explain the crampiness especially. So today I'm reclining, hydrating, fiber-izing, and praying. With all of these things working in my favor, tomorrow will be a better day I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home