Thursday, November 03, 2005

Better

Sunday through Tuesday I felt awful: big and immobile, fatigued, and achy like I had the flu. Wednesday and today I felt a little better. I still feel big and fatigued but more mobile and much less achy. I know it's crazy, but I do think it had to do with growth. The symptoms were exactly the same as other times of growth in my pregnancy. If the bottom baby dropped, I wouldn't know it. It just doesn't feel like it's in a different position than before. Meanwhile, the upper baby is worming its way even further up, directly underneath my boobs as if it were a hiding place. I can see this one is not looking forward to facing the world! Very smart. It is so much safer and warmer inside.

Tomorrow we have a doctor appointment and scan in the late afternoon. We'll see if any dropping has occurred. I'll update when I can.

2 Comments:

Blogger Reesh said...

I've just stumbled on you rblog and read it all the way thru. I love how honest and open you are about your pregnancy, it allows other women to feel more real as well, cause it is true, you do feel guilty for not enjoying every single moment.

Anyways, just wanted to say hello and good luck with the last few weeks...

Reesh

5:33 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

How did the appointment go?

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home