Friday, December 23, 2005

why I want to go hide under a rock

J's blood tests came back, and he is even more anemic than before. They test different components of the blood, and they can tell the epogen is working, just not enough. They're going to test him again tomorrow (Christmas Eve), and if his level dips too low he may be headed to a blood transfusion. Merry f-ing Christmas. I can't take this anymore, but I have to because I'm the mom. I hope I have good news to report over the next few days, but I'm not feeling very secure at the moment.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

UGH! I am so sorry to hear the results are not what we'd hoped. Is there anything we can do? Is he the same blood type as one of you guys? They must be such tiny little amounts of blood transfusions...

Let us know if we can do anything - help or blood or sweat or tears. Our family leaves tomorrow midday and we are around until the 28th so we are at your disposal.

Love you.
-B

4:29 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Oh, I am so sorry. I'm sending you strength and love and healing to J.

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home